Friday, May 10, 2024

CHURCHES FLEECING THE FLOCK. WHAT ATHEIST ARE SAYING!


 Dear viewer: Before you proceed, at the outset let me make one thing clear. I NEVER HAVE OR EVER WAS AND NEVER WILL BE AN ATHEIST. I have posted this video on my blog in order to inform the Body of Christ the views that Atheist have with regards to Church finances and the abuse that is so pervasive throughout the church world. I blame the Charlatans who call themselves ministers of the Gospel for this scandal. Below is an overview of what this video covers. It's high time that we as Christians start holding our spiritual leaders accountable for the abuse and deception that is being practiced among the Body of Christ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BOOK OF REVELATION EXPLAINED LIKE YOU'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE!

  My name is John beloved disciple of Jesus, and I am here today to share the truth behind the book I wrote, the Book of Revelation. Many ha...